Thursday, October 21, 2010

Future

Right big empty space that is the internet brace yourself , I am about to atempt another blog post :P

Well over the past month or I've decided to get my finger out and finally start looking in to fixing my tummy and energy issues. I managed to stumble upon a gem of a blog written by a Irish girl who has similar problems to me but she unfortunately has other problems on top of it , her posts are an inspiration finally some one who is battling the same stuff I am and she is based in Dublin. Through her site I have gotten contact details for The Drumartin Clinic where a Dr. Magovern treats patients with CF and IBS. I have an appointment for Wednesday of next week I'm very excited and nervous .. I'm still wary of doctors.

Off to Leitrim for a caving event this weekend doubt I'll go caving I'll try and get some study done ! YAWN

Back to work

2 comments:

Treya said...

DR. Magovern is a lovely open man. JUst to warn you he is expensive though. I decided the money was worth it to have someone on board who is so open ans supportive. HOpe it goes well.

HAppy Christmas!!!!! x

Katie said...

Hi really sorry I only noticed your comment today .. I must alter the settings on this blog. Yeah he is veru expensive !! and unfortunately I have recently been diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis I'm not sure i can afford to go see both my rheumatologist and dr mc governan. I'll figure something out- thanks for the support hope your well